Higgins Family Center offers a variety of classes that will increase your understanding of your child and improve your parenting skills. While each parent and child is different, we cover many topics that affect all families.
Our classes and workshops are for caregivers of children of all ages including parents, childcare providers, nannies, and grandparents.
Childcare is not provided, and children are not allowed in our parenting classes, so please find a safe caregiver for your child while you attend class. (Exception provided for parents in our Postpartum classes. Only your newborn may attend class with you.) If you are unable to find child care, please contact us for help.
Our parenting coaches are educated in Emotion Coaching, Love and Logic, and Strengthening Families parenting strategies.
- Prenatal & Birth Options
- Preparing for Birth
- Postpartum Series
- Infant and Toddler Development (0-2): What to Expect
- Avoiding Food Fights
- Preschool Development (3-4): What to Expect
- School-Age Development (5-12): What to Expect
- Adolescent Development (13-18): What to Expec
- Preparing to Launch: Workforce, College, and Beyond
- Emotion Coaching: The 3 Cs of Raising a Compassionate Child
Looking for more personalized or in-depth help? Check out our Parenting Coaching services.
Want to provide a friend or loved one with parenting coaching or relationship help? Contact us for gift options.